About this role
We currently have a number of General Operative positions based at our plant in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary and Chester, England. While previous experience working within a manufacturing environment and specifically the glass industry will be an advantage, CareyGlass has a dynamic company ethos where you will be part of a close and supportive team; one which will encourage you to grow, develop and diversify your own skills. We at CareyGlass have been pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with glass for over 50 years, we do this by investing in the best people, technology and equipment needed to help clients complete projects that both impress and perform. If you wish to gain experience with the latest technology and be at the forefront of innovative, precision glass design and processing, CareyGlass is the right choice for you. We at CareyGlass value our people, many of whom have been with us for decades. We’re proud to offer a dynamic, supportive, successful team and culture to talented candidates looking to innovate our industry, serve our clients and help build our future.
Immediate vacancies include General Operatives & CNC Operators;
- Toughening Plants
We are looking for dedicated candidates who will be consistent and accurate and work well as part of a team.
- Report to Department Manager or Line Leader, although CareyGlass management does operate on an open door policy
- Ensure that products are produced safely, efficiently and to the highest quality standards
- Work as part of a team to meet daily production targets
- Comply with SSOWs, safety and quality procedures and policies
- Work as part of a multinational team
- Opportunities for professional development
- Training and opportunities to progress within the company
- Be part of a strong, supportive, first class team
Apply for a role with CareyGlass