Isaac Newton Academy
Location: Lincoln, UK
Architect: Maber Architects
The Isaac Newton Building – the new home for Schools of Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics & Physics and the University's growing strategic partnership with Siemens. The new building is named after one of Lincolnshire’s greatest sons, Sir Isaac Newton PRS MP, who was born at Woolsthorpe Manor near Grantham.
• 6mm toughened heat soak tested
• 14mm argon cavity, black warm edge spacer
• 10.8mm clear laminate.
• 6mm clear toughened heat soak tested
• 6mm argon cavity, black warm edge spacer
• 6mm clear toughened heat soak tested complete with ceramic frit to face 4 and foil backed
The scheme is designed to integrate with the University’s masterplan for the campus and allow potential future phases. The development acts as a gateway building to the south campus, strengthening its links with the city.